Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt at PBC

We went to the Easter Egg Hunt at Pantego Bible Church today. They really know how to put on an Easter Egg Hunt. Over 10,000 eggs, 4 different egg hunts, and each egg hunt broken down into age groups. It was GREAT, I mean GREAT!! We all had fun, it wasn't hot and the kids did not complain. Can you argue with that? Here's a pic right before they started the Easter Egg Dump, I mean Easter Egg Hunt. Now I know this is hard to believe, but my kids are a little competitive. I do not know where they get that from...ha ha ha! I was coaching them right before the whistle blew on where to run, which ones are the easiest to pick up, who to tackle...just kidding! I did do a little pre-game pep talk to get them in the spirit, but they were pretty gung-ho knowing that there was a high likelihood of candy being in those colored eggs!
Along with the excitement of the East Egg Hunt, there was a super-sized Easter bunny present for taking pictures. As you can see, Luke is a little freaked out by the bunny who was really almost as tall as John. (He is squatting down to fit in the picture frame.) However, he seems to have quite a tight grip on the Easter egg bucket full 'o candy!

No comments: