Sunday, March 23, 2008

What Easter Means To Me

Today is Easter, 2008. 10 years ago today I made the most important decision of my life. I decided to follow Christ; to admit my life as I had lived it was not ever going to be right; that I needed to surrender all to Him to have a better life. And you know what? My life is better. My life is beyond better. My life is more than I would have ever hoped it could be. God has blessed me over and over and over. I deserve nothing. I don't deserve a fraction of what God has given so gracefully to me. God is good, He is so good. Not because of what he has given to me on this earth, but because he loved me so much to pursue me and to make me realize that I am loved by Him. I am His.

Easter means a new birth, a new life, an acceptance that I had never known before and an acceptance that I will know throughout eternity.

No comments: