Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I LOVE NAP-TIME!

I. LOVE. NAP-TIME.
What would I do without nap-time? (Go a little bonkers?)

Yes, that's right, my 5 year old still naps. And my 4 year old and my 2 year old. EVERYONE. I'm telling you, they need to nap. It is a struggle some days, but well worth it once they all settle down and let their bodies rest. I strongly believe my children are happier (I know I am) when they get in a good nap. On Tuesdays and Thursdays only 2 get to take minimal naps at MDO, but M/W/F, they are napping somewhere between 1 and 4 o' clock. I think it is good all-around. Sometimes I will take a nap at the same time (a really good day) OR I will just have 1-2 hours of quiet, silence, solitude, thinking time, down-time, no-question-time, alone time, go-to-the-bathroom-without-a-child-screaming time or just computer time. Right now I should be working, and I'll get to that eventually. Right now, it's just nice to listen to nothing but the computer hum and the dog snoring at my feet...

No comments: