Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A NEW Computer!

Whoo! Hoo! I have a new computer! How exciting does it get??? My previous computer was purchased in 2003 and had the speed of a octane fueled burrow. Seriously, it did not know the meaning of high-speed, only one speed...SLOW! Why is getting something new so fun? This screen is so big I have to sit back 3 more feet and put the font at 8. (Just kidding) John ordered this for me on Friday and we received it yesterday! Can you believe? Dell can make and ship a computer lickety-split! It is amazing! I must give credit to John; he disassembled the old one and completely assembled this one from 6 separate boxes in under an hour and NO cus words---yea John!
This computer has Microsoft Word (I had Wordperfect on the last one), Excel (I had QuatroPro on the previous one) and lots of other fun programs I have not discovered yet. Maybe, it will have some photoshop software...now, wouldn't that be a treat? I'm off to find out how to have fun with my new computer!!!

No comments: