Friday, June 27, 2008

Camp Thurman

Cooper went to Camp Thurman this week. What a fantastic time he had! He was so patient to answer my 20+ questions that I had for him each day. He told me about swimming 2 times a day, wearing his bathing suit all day long, the cool crafts they did, the skit with Dr. Do-Bad, the bible stories that they learned, the bow and arrow that he got to shoot, the sandbox that he played in relentlessly, the rope bridges that he crossed and so much more. His counselor was 'Amazon' and Amazon's helper was 'Fig'. Cooper had the best time with those guys. What a great experience for a 5 year old that loves adventure!

I gave him a disposable camera to take pictures of the fort, his friends, the skit, the pool and whatever else he wanted to remember. Well, I guess he wanted to remember the skit the most because he took 19 pictures of it! I felt like I was right there...

No comments: