Monday, June 23, 2008

Juggling Time

Summer really should not be any different for me (mother of preschoolers only) than the rest of the year, right? Oh my goodness, I could not be more wrong! The last 4 weeks have been chaotic with swim lessons, VBS, Camp Thurman, birthday parties, swimming and trying to squeeze in work somewhere. Last week the older 2 went to VBS, this week it is the younger 2. (Yes, Natalie gets to experience 2 versions of Vacation Bible School) Cooper is at Camp Thurman all this week. Both activities start at 9am, yet reside 10 miles apart. Huh? In theory, if I drop Cooper off early, I can almost get the other ones to their event reasonably on time. Then I get to bolt to Fort Worth to do as much work as humanly possible before I have to pick them up, squeeze in some swimming, take a nap and race up to pick up Cooper! YIKES!

No comments: