Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pump It Up

My kids love to jump. I mean really, they love to jump. I guess coming from my gene pool, that is kind of an understood quality.


We went to a birthday party earlier in the week where all they did was ... JUMP! Luke cannot quit talking about this place, Pump it up and all about how he shot "baa-ket-ball-all-day-long" in a basketball jump house. Luke stayed in that particular one the entire time until I fetched him out to eat cupcakes. Cooper on the other hand likes to try the whole assortment of activities. He did the boxing ring, the monster slide, the various obstacle courses and, of course, the basketball. He is my true athlete, in that he loves all things physical. Now with Natalie, she'll tolerate running around and jumping for only so long, then it is time to hang on mommy and whine, 'I-want-to-go-home! I want-to-go-home!' until I redirect her or give in to the crying and go home. (That's how she gets her nickname, No-Fun-Natalie.) Overall, it was one of the most stress-free parties that I have taken all 3 kids to AND they all took great 2 and 3 hour naps!

No comments: