Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swim Lessons





Tomorrow we finish the last of a 2 week session of swim lessons. Thank goodness! I ready to be all done with taking Natalie and Cooper to lessons at 8:45a.m., then Luke at 5:45 p.m.
Cooper and Natalie have really learned a lot and I really like their teacher. Cooper can swim SO good with her, so I know he has the skills. Natalie has improved tremendously and grown in her confidence in swimming. Also, Natalie can float on her back, I think it is the cutest thing!




The lesson with Luke is a parent/child class, so that means that I end up getting wet. Not just a little wet... completely soaked. Hair and all. I don't know what misconception I was under the first day, thinking I would not get my hair wet; I guess I forgot it was Luke I was taking into the water. He made sure in the first 3 minutes that I was completely covered with water splashes. As if I wasn't wet enough, the teacher comes over and tells me to practice 'bobbers' with Luke. She might as well call them 'dunkers', because BOTH of us are supposed to go completely under the water. Not a problem, since my hair is already saturated! I think we might have to 'forget' about the last class tomorrow and go to SWIM THURSDAY instead!!!

No comments: