Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vacation Bible School



The older 2 kiddos are in vacation bible school this week. What a great program! Every day they come home all excited, can't wait to go back the next day. Gotta love that! They seem to be learning some good concepts, though they refrain from telling me too much, because I am supposed to 'wait until Sunday, mom!'

Luke is having an interesting week. He got to spend Monday with Ms. Carly and 4 other toddlers, Tuesday with Ms. Carly all to himself, today with my wonderful neighbor across the street, tomorrow he gets me all to himself and then Friday with GRAM, who he can't get enough of. Luke really loves one-on-one time, since he rarely gets it. I am excited to have individual time with him, because he gets the opportunity to talk, uninterrupted. It's very cute to see what a little chatterbox he turns into!

No comments: