Wednesday, July 2, 2008

California Lane Park




I took the kids to California Lane Park today after 'school'. What a treat to get to run, jump and play in the water when it is a stifling 100 degrees outside. Cooper could not believe that I didn't want to get wet. Really? I consider myself a somewhat fun mom, but I'm not getting wet to prove it. :>)

We have played here numerous times, so I have learned one trick to having a good time: bring 3 buckets. The kids LOVE to fill them up and pour them, dump them and throw them at each other. It's all fun and games until someone cries (Natalie) and I have to put a bucket and/or person in time-out. Case in point:




2 comments:

maryeh34 said...

Okay, that picture of Luke in time out made me laugh out loud!!!

Welcome To My Loud Life said...

Oh I could take at least 5 a day and keep you in stitches!