Sunday, July 20, 2008

Swimming with Grandad

We invited ourselves over to my mom's house tonight to break up the monotony of staying here at our house. John brought all the stuff to make dinner, so all Gram and Grandad had to do was play with the kids until dinner was ready. Mother stayed with Luke at the house and played Legos. Grandad and I took the kids across the street to swim in their community pool. Wow, did the kids have fun swimming with him! They climbed on him, jumped on him, leaped off his shoulders and catapulted across the water. Grandad was even lucky enough to get a new hairstyle from Cooper. Meanwhile, I am taking pictures and trying not to get wet. However, I am trying to keep parts of me in the water enough not to sweat. This was very perplexing to Natalie because, "why would you wear a bathing suit and not get wet, Mommy???"



No comments: