Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Night Dinners

Mother and Calvin invite us over every so often for a Sunday night Dinner. She will invite us as well as Autumn, so it is a double treat for the kiddos. They love to spend time over at Gram and Grandad's house and then getting to see Aunt Autumn is BONUS! Tonight we had pork tenderloin and Natalie ate all of her 'chicken'. Is it really wrong to name any meat 'chicken', just so she will eat it? I'm sure she will catch on to our little trick eventually, but for now it is pretty cute to hear her carry on about how good the 'chicken' is.

Autumn had to go straight to work from Mother's house, so she got dressed in her police uniform. The kids thought that was too cool. I think this is the first time they have seen her in her uniform. Cooper told me the whole way home how he was going to be a police officer. In the Coast Guard. As long as he gets to shoot big guns, like the M-60 I used to shoot, he would be all aboard! I had to quell his dream a little when I told him that he could not be in the Coast Guard and live in Colorado. Why mommy?

No comments: