Monday, July 21, 2008

Girl Time at NRH2O

I took Natalie (and her friend, Abby) for the first time to NRH2O today. She has been begging all summer to go. My rule is that the kids do not get to go until they are 4. Well, Natalie will probably not be going again until next year. All she wanted to do was the wave pool and 150 laps in the lazy river. Not the splash factory. Not the kiddie spray area. Not the leaping lilly pads. Not any of the really fun slides. Nope, just the lazy river and the wave pool. I do not think that is truly twenty dollars of fun. I think she just wanted to play with Abby (which is fine) and NRH2O was just a place to play (not so fine). Maybe next time we'll just schedule a playdate and save a trip out to North Richland Hills for another activity.

Me and my baby girl!

2 comments:

maryeh34 said...

No-Fun Natalie (that adorable little bandit) strikes again... :)

Welcome To My Loud Life said...

Oh yeah. It lasted 2.5 hours before she started pleading to go home...