Monday, July 7, 2008

NRH2O Fun!

I took Natalie and Luke to school this morning, then took Cooper and his best friend, Cooper to NRH2O. There are certain days in the summer that you can use your press pass to get in for half price. That means a colossal amount of fun for less than $20 for the both of us! Last year we went 3 times and Cooper talked about it all year long.
I probably wouldn't take him so much if I didn't have so much fun. I love going to the water park. I think that is a caveat to having children. All the things that you really enjoyed as a kid, you get to do them again! Also, the things you did not get a chance to enjoy as a kid, you get to experience it through your kids and their excitement. I think it is so fun to act like a kid and enjoy the simplest things. :>)









Two cute Coopers! Too cute Coopers!

No comments: