Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Christmas Already?

I was in Hobby Lobby today (without children) so I was enjoying walking up and down every aisle of the store. Guess what they have already stocked 5 aisles with??? Christmas stuff!!! Everything from Santa snow to crafts to ornaments to random decorative objects. Not to be leave a season out, they did have some Halloween stuff along with the 'fall' items. Seriously? It is so hard to start thinking about the festive seasons that are 5 months away!!! Especially while I am still sweating from walking into the store. I even asked one of the workers why all the red and green stuff was out so early. She looked at me like I had no clue: "Umm, ma'am, people start getting ready for Christmas right now." OK, good to know. Should I go ahead and put up our Christmas tree?

Qyn and Tar say, "Yes! Put up the tree! Put up the tree!"

2 comments:

maryeh34 said...

Miss Mary says "yes, put up the tree, put up the tree." Seriously I can't believe that YOU can't believe people are already getting ready for Christmas. Do you know that when I decided to do the theater room I had a LOOOOOOOONG discussion with the "contractors" about where I could put my tree, for that room, since we covered up the window! Seriously April....

Welcome To My Loud Life said...

I guess I just wasn't ready to see the 'santa snow'...it's OK for the Christmas crafts to be out, but the santa snow pushed me over the edge!