Friday, July 11, 2008

Girl Time @ Putt-Putt

I took Natalie out tonight for 'girl-time'. She really enjoys one-on-one time anytime, anywhere. She was exceptionally excited to go to Putt-Putt, because Cooper has talked it up so much. I was thrilled when the 16 year old who took my money told me that Natalie was free. Sweet! Now I really did not have to feel bad for skipping a few holes. (Are 18 holes really necessary when you are playing with a 4 year old?) Natalie seemed to catch on quick that the fewer strokes, the better. She would whack the ball, get to it before it finished rolling and whack it again. If the ball got to close to the side rail, she would just pick it up and put it wherever looked best. As she made more hits, she would pick the ball up and move it closer and closer to the hole. One of the holes, I think she hit it 89 times...not that I was counting.
She thought it was great fun and cannot wait until we go again. Me too!







What fun is Putt-Putt without a zebra?

3 comments:

maryeh34 said...

Hey, I have a picture of me on that very same zebra. I'll have to show you the next time you come over...

Welcome To My Loud Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Welcome To My Loud Life said...

Send it to me electronically and I'll post it...Natalie would love that!