Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Love Chik*Fil*A !!!

This is the chant that I have taught my kids to sing instead of that other place that has a play area with food that grosses me out. I LOVE CHICK*FIL*A!!! The kids love it, I love it; John doesn't love it. He thinks it is overpriced...well, when you are actually eating chicken breast versus questionable chicken parts, you have to pay for it.

Here's my complicated order every time I go to Chick*Fil*A: 3 kids meals, 4 count each, 2 chocolate milks, 1 regular milk, 2 with fruit and 1 with fries, 1 char-grilled sandwich with no tomato and a small sweet tea. Usually I only have to repeat myself 3 times before they get it right. Then we all sit down with 4 ketchups, 5 honey roasted BBQ sauce, 3 forks and 23 napkins. After a good 10 minutes of prep work to get everything sitting out in front of everyone then we eat. Today Luke said the prayer, which was really cute. He mumbles a few words, throws in a 'Jesus', 'thank you', 'food' and a really loud AMEN! After everyone eats, I let them dive into the fruit, sharing the 2 containers 3 ways. You would think that is their dessert (actually, it is). They devour all of it then beg to play. My response? Great, go play! Wear yourselves out and take good naps! (And they did; I had to wake them up at 4:35 to go to the gym! )

No comments: