Thursday, July 17, 2008

Silly Swim Thursdays

It is Thursday so we headed over to Mary's house after nap for Swim Thursday. The adults were out-numbered today. (As we are most days!) I think I counted 14 kids in the pool and only 4 of us adults in the pool. Lots of leaping off the diving board, noodle toodling and shoulder jumping. We even took a group picture, which is a challenge, trying to squeeze everyone in together without accidentally drowning a small child or two. (Everyone survived. )
I need to point out that there were 7 kids and 2 adults that swam and were already leaving by the time we arrived! This Swim Thursday thing is getting around!!

Oh and here is a picture of the prep work it takes to get into the pool. Lots of conditioner to protect our hair from the chlorine. Team work gets the job done!
Here are some pictures of all the fun we had:








The food line, anxiously awaiting to be fed:





And here's a picture of someone not having fun:
(he pushed Natalie off the diving board)

"I sorry, mi Ma-ee!!!"

2 comments:

maryeh34 said...

Okay, the comments of me scolding Luke made me laugh out loud. Mostly because I could totally hear him saying "I sorry, mi Ma-ee" I just love to hear him talk. You know there were 4 more kids here that left before you whipped out the camera. AND there was actually a dog with his own life jacket. That was worth busting out my own camera, but I was busy with the AC guy :-( I'm sorry I missed that opportunity...

Kirsten Foti said...

Love the pics!