Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Too Stinkin' Hot

First of all, let me say I do not usually mind hot weather, most of the time I like actually it. I love living in Texas. Today, for some reason it was too stinkin' hot! I took the kids to a 'shaded' park in the afternoon thinking that the trees might provide enough shade to cool it off a little. Nope. I started sweating as soon as I opened the car door. I made the kids take their required group picture before they went to play and I think Cooper started sweating before I snapped the second picture. You know what the scary thing is? It wasn't even 100 degrees yet! It was only 98 degrees according to my temperature reading in my vehicle. Next week should be fun, it is supposed to get to 135 degrees... or something like that.





Natalie just skipping along!

No comments: