Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4 is fun!

Natalie asks me Monday morning if her friend Abby could come over. I don't know what I was thinking, but I said, "Yes, if you clean your room." The girl does not, I mean absolutely does not like to clean her room. I thought that would buy me enough time until...ummm...nap? Nope. She found me after 8 minutes and wanted to know when Abby would be at our house. After inspecting her room, I had to think really quick about how I could facilitate Abby coming over. I texted her mom (since it was before 8am) and she said that Abby would LOVE to play. After picking her up, we came back here so all the kids could play and I could work on getting the house back in order after being gone for a week.
Here are some pics from the concert, dress-up and our momentary 'outside time':

No comments: