Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lunch with Gram

Cooper is really starting to enjoy this kindergarten thing... I think. He tries to act all cool (why do you need to be cool when you are 5?) and say he does not like going to kindergarten. I can tell from how he talks about the activities that he is having a great time despite what he is verbalizing to me.
I volunteered at lunch today and so did Mother. Cooper thought that that was just NEAT-O having Gram and mommy at his beck and call! After all the opening of milk cartons and Ziploc baggies, Gram sat beside Cooper at the lunch table. He would not let her go. He was hugging on her and holding her neck like he never gets any affection. She looked at me and said, "Can you imagine him doing this 10 years from now?" Nope, not so much!
Enjoy it now!

No comments: