Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to the Reward Charts

After enduring a trying day with Cooper and bad behavior, John and I had a discussion about what course of action to take. We decided that we should try the new reward charts that John bought through the ABC Distributing catalog. I spent an hour putting them together last night, just hoping that Cooper would like them. He found them in less than 5 minutes after waking up. He promptly brought it to me with loads of questions. I explained the concept to him and away he went to start 'doing chores'! Wow! Soon Natalie wanted in on the action and now everyone is too busy trying to earn tokens that they don't have time to argue and fight. How about that? So far I am lovin' it...

2 comments:

maryeh34 said...

You know what I love? I love that John shops through the ABC Distributing catalog!!

Welcome To My Loud Life said...

Oh, he is a man of many surprises...