Saturday, August 2, 2008

More Biking Fun

Cooper really, really, really wanted to go biking again. As much of a trooper that Mary was with the first tour of biking, I knew she probably did not want a repeat. She took the younger two back to the Family Fun Park while Cooper and I took the free bus to meet Grandmother. She rode her own bike (previously John's mountain bike) to meet us at the Ski Haus. You should see her just hop on the bike and take off. She looks like an athletic 30 year old. You would never guess that she is 76! What an inspiration!

We rented the 1/2 wheeler again for Cooper to ride behind me and away we went! We rode to the end of the bike trail along Yampa River and back to where Grandmother had to get off the trail to catch her workout at the gym. Cooper and I continued on to the other end of the trail, stopping to play at a park along the way. We rode for 2 1/2 hours and he was not one bit tired! I was very proud of my little athlete. :>)

No comments: