Thursday, September 18, 2008

The House of Fun

I had a home room mom meeting up at school at 2:00, so my friend Jamie graciously offered to watch the younger kiddos for me so I could go in peace. Let me tell you, my kids LOVE going to Ms. Jamie's house. They have so much fun playing with Brooke and Preston! That was my bargaining chip for the first half of the day: Get dressed, so you can go to see Ms. Jamie! Eat your lunch if you want to go play with Brooke and Preston! Let's finish reading this book so we can go to Ms. Jamie's house!

With an incentive like that, I probably could have taught them calculus if it meant they were going to get to go to play with Brooke and Preston. Plus, as you can see, their house is loads of fun with very interesting toys, costumes, swings and games to play. It truly is a HOUSE OF FUN!!! The most interesting thing about this house is that in the midst of all the activities, toys and games, there is order. I mean, Jamie's house is clean and picked up. Always! Even when you drop by...it's clean! Now THAT is amazing!

Here are some cute pictures of their fun:





No comments: