Thursday, September 18, 2008

Luke's Birthday Pictures

Luke is turning 3. Can you believe I have not had his picture taken yet? Usually, I try to get them done at least 2-3 weeks before their birthday, because they take that long to get back once you place the order. Well, I had to sneak in under the wire and get them done today. I like to think I am more on top of things than waiting until the last minute. Oh well, we went to Sears today and guess what? He did GREAT! He passed out some of the cutest and coy smiles I have ever seen. If this was a photo shoot for money, he would have brought in the mother load. Luke was, of course, a little silly, but he was having fun and smiling a genuine smile. Not that here's-your-fake-smile-so-can-I-get-back-to-what-I-was-doing? smile. The photographer kept saying over and over how cute he was, how handsome, etc. I really had a hard time not saying: I KNOW!!
I had Natalie with us and so we had her take a few pictures also. She can be so photogenic when she doesn't try. Her picture with Luke was ADORABLE and the 2 she took alone were just beautiful. I was more than pleased with all the pictures that the photographer took. I thanked her profusely and bought enough to send to every resident in the metroplex...

No comments: