Monday, September 1, 2008

A Monday Night Dinner

I just have to brag about my husband. He is the best cook! I could not have married any better than him... I love him and all of his culinary skills! John got a Weber grill last week. The first time he used it, I came home from a girlfriend's house and when I walked through the garage I wondered, why does the garage smell so good? Then, when I came in the house, I seriously walked around the whole house trying to figure out what smelt so good. There happened to be a chicken breast waiting for me, so I thought that this was the best smelling chicken breast EVER. No, it was really the 3 racks of ribs he had cooked before my chicken breast. It smelt so good that the neighbor across the street called to see what John was cooking. Of course, he had to take them a sample (in which they loved it).
Tonight, he invited Mother, Calvin and Autumn over tonight for some of his now-famous BBQ ribs. Mother brought this wonderful corn casserole and with John's baked beans we were set to have an awesome meal. Great food, great family and sweet little prayer from Luke made it just perfect.

No comments: