Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Natalie's Mini-Me

Natalie has Ms. Darcy this year. Ms. Darcy is, hands down, the MOST creative person I have every met. She can create binoculars out of toilet paper rolls, rocketships out of paper towel rolls, kipperstein out of cantaloupe! She is simply amazing! I was amazed and awed at the crafts that Cooper would bring home from school each day last year when he had Ms. Darcy. I'm sure this year will yield even more crafty collectibles!
Today, they made a self- portrait in class. I thought her mini-me turned out pretty adorable! I thought it was cute that she dressed the doll in a pink sweater and a black knee length skirt. Quite classy for her dressing this thing as she would dress herself. I do not, however, agree with the tenny shoes with the skirt. That's just a little beyond what I would allow Natalie to wear!!
Oh yeah, and the yellow yarn for hair is pretty cute!

No comments: