Monday, October 6, 2008

Aunt Missy

My sister, Missy, sent Cooper and Luke a check for their birthdays today. How incredibly sweet! You would have thought she sent them a bucket of gold. They both held the check as if it were to break any moment. They were a little unsure as to how is was going to get them a toy, but they seemed to have faith in the fact that it could happen some way. I think Cooper is planning on a shopping spree to Dollar Tree. Where else can you get 10 toys for $10? (Especially if mom picks up the tax!) How sweet of Aunt Missy to remember their birthday and send something that would mean so much to them!

Missy became my sister when I was 8 years old. She was so COOL. You know how when you are young and someone is 4-5 years older than you and everything that they do is cool? Even if it is just them letting you be in the same room with them when their friends are over, that is just cool. Missy was that for me when I was younger. I think it was great for me to have someone that I could look up to and admire. Thanks Missy!

No comments: