Friday, October 10, 2008

Natalie, Brooke, Ms. Mary and Cinderella

Ms. Mary took Natalie and Brooke to see Cinderella at CATS tonight. The girls dressed in their very cutest velvet dresses and Ms. Mary sported her very cutest velvet jacket over a pretty top. They all headed off to watch a play put on by a group of 10-17 year olds. I guess they ran out of girls for the play, because they had a boy playing one of the ugly stepsisters...hahaha!

Mary said that the girls were so good, sitting still, clapping quietly and not even talking during the play. (I cannot help myself, I have to have a running diatribe throughout a movie or play with whoever is sitting next to me.) Here are some cute pictures that I snapped before they left.



***Not to be left out, I did catch one with Cooper and Ms. Mary!***

No comments: