Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Wow, how much I have changed in 6 years. The first and second Halloween for Cooper I was dead set against it, there was no dressing up, no trick or treating, no reference to it at all. (As if it mattered that young anyways!) Now, here I am sending out cards, talking John into taking a "Skeleton Crew" picture, getting dressed up for 2-3 parties and festivals, having numerous costumes for the kids to choose from and actually taking the kids trick or treating for 2 hours. I've come a long way, and it sure is FUN!










**************

Ok, the kids scored a ridiculous quantity of candy tonight. Look at this! Just look at this! We would all be sick if we tried to eat all of this. Good-ness, what a copious amount of candy!





1 comment:

maryeh34 said...

Seriously? You used the word copious AND someone sorted the candy by type. Goodness gracious. That cracks me up!!