Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Super Six Party!

Cooper had his 6 year old birthday party today. Whoo-hoo! We had it at Little Gym in a new (HUGE) shopping center that was built last year. We usually invite the same group of people to all the kids birthday parties. However, for the first time, I let Cooper make the list. He wanted a lot of his school friends to come. Oh yea, and the most important person he wanted to be there was his kindergarten teacher. If he asked me once, he asked me 87 times if I could invite her. My response: "Sure, Cooper, I can invite her, but she has 2 kiddos of her own and I'm sure she is invited to EVERY child's birthday and just cannot go to every one."
Well, she found a way to juggle sports schedules just to come see Cooper. How awesome is that? Cooper could not have been any more excited. Granted he was already a little nuts with all the running, jumping, flipping and chasing with all his rambunctious friends. (It must be a common thing, because they all seemed to have the same level of hyperness!) He had an all-star group there: Pa-pa and Weezie, Aunt Autumn, Ms. Mary, his teacher, his friends from preschool last year, a friend from his t-ball team, his favorite twin playmates, a friend from the Kid's Klub at the gym and his friends from kindergarten. Lots of friends and family that came out to celebrate Cooper's birthday! !



No comments: