Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lunch with Cooper

Wednesdays are Cooper's day. I have lunch with him and volunteer in the kindergarten classes on Wednesdays, helping out with the art class and the computer class. It is so sweet to hear Cooper get excited and know ahead of time that I am coming up to the school just for him.
He really wants me to come on a Monday, because that is when his class does art and computers. I do not want to volunteer in his class, because his behavior will change and I do not want the teachers to see that Cooper. He has had such exceptionally good behavior at school, I do not want to be the one to jeopardize it. I would like to help, however I know Cooper and how he behaves to get my 100% attention and it is not good. Oh well, as long as he knows I am there, I think that is good enough.

No comments: