Thursday, October 2, 2008

Playing Peacefully

OK, as much as I do not want to say it, it is rare. It is rare that all 3 kiddos play together peacefully for more than 2 minutes. Today was an exception. As I am cleaning up the big TV room and I hear the following song:
********************************************
"Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep my little Luke.

Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep my Na-ta-lee."
********************************************
It was as sweet as sweet can be. I (of course) grab my camera before heading in to see what the scene looked like. This is what I saw: Natalie pretending to be asleep in the guest bed with all of her Hello Kittys plus a few other ones, Cooper standing on a little stool serenading both of them and Luke in the CRIB, all covered up feigning slumber. It was the most adorable sight to see. Here is what it looked like from my viewfinder:











Here is another picture of them playing in harmony. They were all 3 singing the ABCs. They may not grow up to be soloists, but they sure sound cute as a group!

1 comment:

Teapot said...

How sweet, you have beautiful children!