Friday, October 3, 2008

An Unexpected Find

I went to take the trash out one morning and my neighbor across the street was doing the same. We said hello and before I could turn to leave, he said, "Hey! Do you want a punching bag?" UMMM... I hadn't really been thinking about that one this morning, but...sure? I walked over to his side of the street and he tells me that his neighbor bought a punching bag for his son and he never used it. He leans over and picks up this huge, red, Everlast punching bag. It is one of those that you can hang up from a very strong beam. My initial thoughts:

*Great, a new way to encourage violence in our house.

  • *Maybe this could help them burn off some energy?!?

*Could it be used as a tackling dummy?

*When can I use it???

*Where are we hanging it, because the kids are going to destroy it if it stays right by the door?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Love the picture of my child too! This is great.