Friday, November 21, 2008

Aunt Missy Comes to Visit

My sister, Missy, flew in today from Tennessee. Not under the best of circumstances, but it is nice for us to see her when we can. She got here early enough to go with me to pick Cooper up from school. He did not remember her, but that is to be expected. The last time he saw her, he was only 3 years old. Once they started playing catch, it was like they were best buds of all time. When she left, Cooper was saying, "Bye! I love you!!" And let me tell you, when he says it, or screams it, it is like his whole body is emitting the message.


Aunt Missy came back after Natalie's soccer practice to play with Luke and Natalie and let me go out for the evening. I think the kiddos were a little wound up with a new guest in the house. It seemed like I had loaded them up on sugar, but no, it was honest-to-goodness crazy kid energy. I headed out quickly so as not to ruin the moment(s) for them...

No comments: