Saturday, November 22, 2008

Luke's Day with Ms. Mary

Luke had the privilege of spending the day with Mary. When I told him this morning, I thought he was going to jump out of his socks! He was so excited! He immediately started asking a plethora of questions: Can I take my shoes off at Ms. Mary's house? Can I watch TV at Ms. Mary's house? Can I pet Scout at Ms. Mary's house? I think Natalie was a bit jealous, because she would like to spend the day with Ms. Mary too.

They must have had so much fun, because Luke was nonstop chattering about all that they did from when I picked him up until the moment before he dozed off for night-night. I could not tell if he was more excited about eating eggs at brunch or getting to see Santa to tell him all about the rubber bow and arrow that he wants for Christmas. He just effuses excitement when he is trying to articulate the words to convey his experiences.
Want to know the best part? Mary took pictures of Luke in all his cuteness. No, she did not JUST take pictures, she had them developed into prints and GAVE them to me when I came to pick him up! How about that? Then, when I got on the computer after I put the kiddos to bed, she had e-mailed me the images. How awesome is that?!? What a great friend I have! Thanks MARY!

No comments: