Monday, November 3, 2008

KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER!


I never thought I would use that phrase, but it sure was true when I got out of an impromptu shower. I had been cleaning the garage and had a film that covered every inch of my exposed epidermis. I instructed the little ones to go to nap with the promise of a 'treat' for whoever fell asleep first. Luke was all on board with that and was curled up ready for the sandman. Natalie, on the other hand, was being mouthy, saying not-so-nice things about rules, naps and all things unfair. I left her to finish her little fit and I headed for a shower. Imagine my surprise when I got out of the shower and heard nothing. Silence. I went to check on Natalie and she was not in her room. Uh-oh. I hate it when I lose one of them!
I looked in Luke's room and KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER, there was Natalie! Curled up and asleep in Luke's bed!!! Good gracious! That has never happened before. Natalie and Luke asleep in the same bed at the same time? I held my breath thinking I might accidentally wake one or both of them up. No worries, they were good for an hour and half nap...

No comments: