Monday, November 3, 2008

Pigs are Flying Somewhere

I spent a solid 4 hours of this beautiful day cleaning out the garage. Seriously cleaning. I completely emptied everything out of the garage. It looked like the garage puked all over the driveway. Natalie asked when we were having the garage sale. Nice, Natalie. I guess it did look like a beginning of the week garage sale...
Leaves and spider webs seem to dominate most of the square footage of our garage. I swept and swept and swept. And then I swept some more. This was the end result:


Yes, for the first time EVER, one of our vehicles has rolled it's wheels onto this garage floor. At our last house, we were able to keep enough clearance to pull the suburban into the garage, but we never were able to here. (??) Even from the get-go. Until today. I took a picture with my phone and sent it to my astounded husband and my doubting friend, Mary. Yep, pigs are flying somewhere!

1 comment:

Kirsten Foti said...

Would you like to come clean mine out? And then fix my garage door?