Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Get To Know You

We all get these e-mails from our close friends. Get-to-know you kind of things. Here is one that I received recently:

4 jobs that I have had
^Sonic car hop
^Personal trainer
^Pharmaceutical rep
^Medical Device Recruiter


Four movies I could watch over and over
^Forest Gump
^As Good As It gets
^GI Jane
^The Green Mile
Four places I've lived
^Orange, CA
^Maypearl, TX
^Yorktown, VA
^Cape May, NJ
Four TV shows I love
^The Unit
^CSI
^Grey’s Anatomy
^The Mentalist

Four places I've vacationed
^Cancun
^St. Lucia
^Belize
^Grand Cayman
Four of my favorite dishes
^Fetticinuine Alfredo
^Chili Con Queso
^Chicken Marsala
^John’s Salmon

Four favorite drinks
^Diet Sunkist
^Pina Colada
^Strawberry margarita
^Chocolate Milk
Four sites I visit daily
^Ebay
^My Blog
^Facebook
^Yahoo news

Four places I'd rather be right now
^St. Lucia
^Steamboat, Colorado
^On a massage table
^In bed

No comments: