Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Homemade Slurpees

When the kids have really good behavior at the kids' klub at the gym, I sometimes take them to 7*11 to get a Slurpee. Most of the time I do not have to worry about this, because it is a rarity for all 3 of them to have good behavior on the same day. Just being honest here. However, yesterday they did and begged for a Slurpee. My friend, Cindy, suggested making them a slurpee. What a great idea! We went home and made peach slurpees and everyone was happy, happy, happy!
Cooper got wind of the Slurpee-making experience and wanted in on it. I told him the cost-good behavior at the gym. Well dangle a carrot in front of that boy and he will perform! Sure enough, he had great behavior at the gym, no time-outs and could not WAIT to get home to make a slurpee. This time we made pear ones and WHOO-HOO! They were some kind of good! Maybe I attained Mom of the Day status with this creation...

No comments: