Monday, November 10, 2008

A Day of Recovery

Why does it feel like you need a whole day to recover from such a stressful weekend? Wow, I feel so wiped out from trying to be 'on' for 3 days. I knew that I might be tired, but I really thought if I napped each day I might not feel so bad today. No such luck. Thank goodness the kids were feeling like a nap and did not fight it to go to sleep. That allowed me to crawl into my bed (under the comforter!) and catch a good hour and half nap. I did not feel completely better, but enough to be able to go to the gym and catch my workout. I think I might actually call it a night early...again.
This weekend must have worn out the kids as well, because this is Luke and Natalie at 10:30 AM after we dropped Grandmother and Aunt Barbara off at the airport:




No comments: