Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cooper's Prayer

Today is the day. Today Cooper prayed the salvation prayer with Mr. Chellette at Beach Club. Cooper and I have had many, many discussions about knowing Christ as your savior, admitting that you are a sinner and having Christ in your heart, but I felt like another adult needed to hear the sincerity in his heart. After he prayed with Mr. Chellette, he came to me to tell me. I do not know if he could ever realize what a big deal that it is to me. That I have been praying for this day since before he was born. To know that my son will live with me in eternity ...
WOW, I do not have enough words to describe it...

1 comment:

Cruson Crew said...

What a Christmas gift!! We are so happy for him! Yes! What a blessing to know your children will be with you in all eternity!!
Love, Melissa