Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Post of the Year

I am wanting to turn this blog into a book. I was going to use the website www.blurb.com to make it into a book, but somewhere between July and December, they quit being able to support the Blogger platform. I am now in search of another site here on the internet who can do it and I am confident I will get this published into a book. On another note, the site had the number of postings topped out at 500. Since I am almost at 400, I thought I should just wrap this year up and start a new blog, with a new name. I have been thinking of the name (OK, I had a few different names thought up) for the blog, but did not know if it would be available. After much ado, I lucked out and got my first choice! YEAH! Here is the name of my new blog:


It really needs no explanation. However, on the first blog posting for it, I did touch on the appropriateness of the title. I am very excited to start anew and begin writing a new book! (And hopefully find a publisher for this one!)



No comments: