Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa Pictures

I really wanted to get a decent picture of the kids with Santa. Last year I ended up scoring over 8 different Santas, but this year I just have not been motivated. There is an extra level of difficulty this year, with Cooper being in school during the day, I cannot just pop in any where and get a picture like any other year. I tried to get a decent one at Holiday Magic, but Natalie was not feeling the holiday spirit that day. And it was obvious.

I thought that today could be the day. Probably the last chance we had of getting all three of them with Santa. last year, we happened to be in the Highlands (a new shopping center) and they had a Santa right there in the middle of all the stores! I got an e-mail last week that Santa would be there again this year. I got all matching shirts for the kiddos and went out there with Mother, Calvin, Mary and the 3 little ones. (John was taking a class.) We went to the tent where Santa was hanging out and tried to get a good picture of the kids. Well, you can see Natalie is still trying to show her pouty face. but this will have to do. I am about out of Holiday spirit when it comes to the Santa pictures. She will just have to look at this in later years and wonder, why was I being so difficult?



These are the cute glasses Ms. Mary got for the kids!

Are they adorable or WHAT?!?

1 comment:

julia said...

april tja look so cute