Saturday, December 27, 2008

Making Cupcakes with Natalie

Natalie got a cupcake making set for Christmas. That meant that someone was going to have to sit down and make cupcakes with her. Natalie has asked every day, so I decided to run point on the making of the cupcakes today. Really I did 95% percent of it, but she got to sit on the countertop and watch me. She did stir the whisk a few times so I could take a picture. Other than that, it was all me making the cupcakes. They were pining for 12 minutes until the cupcakes were ready. I must say they turned out pretty good. I have never made anything with those silicone pans and was a bit fearful to put it into the oven at 350 degrees. No worries, though. Nothing melted and they came out just fine. I was the Mom of the Day for letting Natalie and Luke both have 3 cupcakes before nap. Yea me!

No comments: