Sunday, December 7, 2008

Home Depot Craft?

This Saturday, Natalie needed a little 'girl-time'. I suggested that I take her to the gym with me, go shopping with her and make some cookies with her while John do 'something' with the boys. I do not need to tell him what to do, he can usually figure out something fun to do with the boys for a whole morning. I sure did not expect him to come home with a CRAFT! You heard that right! He happened to be in Home Depot at the exact right Saturday, at the exact right time. They had kids' crafts set up and he just walked into it. (He admits that he cannot take too much credit, that he had no idea that he could be so lucky!) They have quite a system set up at Home Depot. They gave each kid an ORANGE apron with their name written in a black sharpie (just like the workers), a craft and even a little pin to go on their shirt. WOW! All this for the amazing low price of...FREE! How lucky can you get? Also, they were nice enough to give John an extra apron for Natalie, the makings for the craft (an easel) and a pin for her as well.
I think I like Home Depot even more now...

No comments: