Thursday, December 25, 2008

Luke's Not-so-Quiet Christmas

Luke wants what the older kids have. Cooper got a guitar for Christmas. So did Natalie. Luke got a ....drum. He really was not so happy about that. He tried not to throw a fit, but he couldn't help himself. He just want what the older kids have. Well, Pa-Pa and Weezie came over and saved the day. Among all his other gifts, they brought Luke his very own guitar. I have never been so happy for him. The look on his face was priceless. He finally had what the big kids had. Though he did not know how to hold it correctly, that did not stop him from playing until the batteries ran out (just kidding). He LOVES that guitar and I am so happy that he feels like a big kid!

My mom got Luke a ball for Christmas. That may sound trivial and small, but let me tell you, Luke loves anything that is round and that he can throw. And that is exactly what he did as soon as he unwrapped it. I kept saying, Luke let me get a picture of you with your ball, and he would chunk it across the room. Let me tell you, my mom's house is not a house you can throw things in and not hit something. Here is the picture I finally snapped before something got broken...

Luke's other favorite gift was pajamas. I know, it is a little weird that both of my boys love pajamas so much, but that is just how it is. Luke got 2 new pairs of pajamas, one of them INCREDIBLE HULK and one of the Iron Man, similar in color to Cooper's. I love matching stuff for the boys, so they both were wearing matching ones tonight. I can not wait to see Luke in the HULK ones, waiting for him to stand in front of the mirror in our bathroom and say, "BIG MUTH-THULL BOY!"

No comments: