Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Dislike for Car Maintenance

I cannot stand taking my car in for maintenance. I do not care if it is just an oil change, it is such a pain! You never know if it is going to take 45 minutes or 3 hours. Also, you can count on that they are going to tell you there is SOMETHING wrong with your car. In my case today, they told me that my rear brakes needed fixing ($199), new fuel filter ($60) and transmission filter and flush ($199). Yea for me! Good grief. Then they found a screw in one of my tires when they rotated the tires and when they were fixing that, they found a nail also! Guess what?!? They charged me for 2 patches on the same tire... $15 X 2. Lucky me.
I know it is not true, but I feel like a big sign is on my head that says, "Please charge me extra because I have estrogen!" I would much rather John take the car in because I do not think that they mess with him when it comes to 'suggesting' things that are wrong with the vehicle. I'm just saying...

No comments: