Monday, December 29, 2008

Jumping Party - Take 2

We went to Jumping Party again today. I purchased a 6 month membership (for $60, what a deal!), so I wanted to start getting my money's worth. I took all 3 kiddos, plus my girlfriend Jamie's daughter, Brooke. We all packed a lunch and met one of Cooper's friends out there (who happens to have a brother Luke's age). This way EVERYONE had a play partner, even though it constantly shifted as to who was playing with who.

There is no better way to wear out all these kids at once than this place. Having them jump their hearts out, eat some lunch, then jump some more! It is a huge facility, so there is lots of running from inflatable to inflatable, plus they were racing each other on the 2 obstacle course ones. They are all pretty competitive, so eventually someone ends up crying because they did not win OR because someone cheated. (That requires a small discussion on my part with the offender.) Cooper wanted to play hide and go seek, so I let him hide. Problem was I forgot I was supposed to be seeking. After 5-10 minutes I abruptly remembered and set out to find him. Thank goodness he just thought he had done an exceptional job of hiding! I love being a MOM!

No comments: